- One of our most frequently asked questions is: What does it cost me to find a job through you? The answer is nothing. Staffing agencies are paid by businesses to work on their behalf to find qualified candidates.
- Since you are coming to us to find a job, it is worth noting that while we work diligently on your behalf to find you a job, it may take a bit to find you a permanent full-time position. If you are currently out of work, look at some of our amazing temporary assignments. These positions can be a great way to get your foot in the door at a company or learn new trade skills.
- There is always a chance that if you take a temporary assignment, short term or long term, that it can turn into a full time opportunity. Work hard on the job and prove you are worth hiring.
- If it feels like you are checking in and nothing new is coming available, know that our recruiters are working hard to find open positions for you. Call in at least twice a week to daily to discuss updates.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions. Temporary positions can go from four hours to an entire season. Temp-to-hire means that once you work your probationary period, you are eligible to be hired on permanently. Direct hire means the company has contracted us to find the best possible fit for their open position, but you will immediately be on the client’s payroll.
- Dress appropriately when you come in to interview and treat your time at our agency as if you were applying for any other job. How you present yourself to our recruiters will give us an understanding of how we can expect you to present yourself to prospective employers.
To all job seekers, know that we are here to help you. We want to find the best possible position we can and the best fit for each of our companies. If you ever have a question, ask one of our very experienced recruiters!