Are your day-to-day administrative responsibilities growing? We are here to help! Our convenient payrolling services can be used for part-time, full-time, seasonal employees, or for your entire company. By having us payroll employees, it will lessen your administrative burden and reduce your overall risk. With Essential Personnel being the legal employer, we will manage all new hire paperwork, employee benefits, payroll taxes, insurance, worker eligibility, and statutory enrollment documents at a fraction of the cost of traditional staffing.
Many of our clients use our payroll service in conjunction with our staffing services. This frees up time for them to focus on growing their business.
Payrolling with Essential Personnel is a great option if you have been able to successfully find a good candidate and don’t want to mess with many of the obligations of being the employer of record and take on the liability.
When you choose to payroll with Essential Personnel, we will manage:
- Online employment applications and forms
- Any required pre-employment testing and verification
- Required federal & state forms
- Determination of FLSA overtime eligibility status
- Weekly payroll via direct deposit or pay card
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Statutory insurance and tax requirements (Workers’ Compensation, FICA, Unemployment)
- Federal and state payroll tax deposits and quarterly payroll tax returns
- Employee wage garnishments and unemployment claims
- Processing yearly W-2s
Companies with 3 employees or 300 employees use payrolling services. If you would like to learn more about our payrolling services, contact one of our experienced consultants.